Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mylee's Summer Blog

This morning took Mylee to the pool and while we were playing Mylee went under the water for the first time. She did pretty well. She was a little surprised but she wasn't too mad at me. Tonight I'm going to take a class on infant messages. Hopefully Mylee will like it.
I think She's getting close to teething because she's been drooling like crazy. I hope it's not too soon.
Austin only has a couple more weeks until his board exams. He's been working really hard and I'm sure he'll pass, no problem, but it's been pretty stressful around here the past few weeks. But no matter how stressed he is, Mylee always seems to cheer him up.
By the way, Mylee is officially sleeping through the night which I have been absolutely thrilled with. She's so good!
See ya later, we all miss you guys.

No comments: