Friday, July 3, 2009

New Home!!!!


We are FINALLY settled.  I forgot how absolutely wonderful it is to have a home. I am never ever going to take it for granted again.  We arrived about 2 weeks ago and I'm still unpacking, not because we lots of stuff but because we had no furniture to store our stuff in.  We got rid of all our furniture in Phoenix so we had to start from scratch. Luckily we found some really good deals and now I have couches, beds, a dining table, and bookcases.  Slowly but surely we'll make this house a home.  Austin let me paint too and I have to say it does look pretty good. I can't wait to actually put stuff on the wall. 
Mylee is loving her new room, and she even has some toys in there now.  She can finally have a semi normal life now.  We've made some awesome friends and they've made us feel so welcome.   Well here are some graduation pictures  I'm finally posting. It's sooooooo nice to be done with school and we are all so proud of Austin and all his hard work these last 4 years.  

Doctor in the House!!!





4 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Congratulations that is so exciting! I'm sure it feels great to know you are going to stay put for a bit :) Congrats Austin on graduating what an awesome accomplishment!

Hipple Family said...

YEA!! I am so happy for you guys. I bet it is SO NICE to have a house and ALL YOUR STUFF :) Send pics when you get everything all done.

Shupe Family said...

We're so excited you guys are settled. We miss you, but hope all is well! Such a cute family!

Rigby's said...

Congrats you guys for finishing med school- way to go Austin! Glad to hear you are in your house- have a fun 1st yr of residency, it goes fast!