Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Trip to the E.R.


I was just about to do a post on how our luck was starting to turn around and the Friday night we were back in the Emergency getting stitches. We were at a birthday party for a friend and Mylee was running around, as usual, claiming her territory, when all of a sudden I hear this "SMACK" and by the time I got to her there was blood everywhere. She had run into an ottoman that had decorative beading around the edge and it had created a nice little gap right on the middle of her forehead. Mylee was very brave and let us get her all cleaned up. It really wasn't too bad of a cut, but being the vain mother that I am I didn't want my princess to have an ugly scar in the middle of her forehead for the rest of her life. So we decided to head into the E.R. and get a couple of stitches just to make it heal up a little better. Austin got to show off his mad skills and did the suturing himself, but I don't think he realized how hard it is to work on one of your own family members. He did a fabulous job though and the stitches are almost healed. Thanks Doctor Dad.

"Is there a big gash in my head?" You'd never know by that face.








My poor sedated child.



Other exciting news!!! I have officially started a Craft/Whatever blog called . . .
and I want you all to check it out. I'm just a beginner at this so bare with me, but I invite you all to contribute to it. So if you have any inspirations you'd like to share please email me or ask me for my email and I will make sure it get's posted.

3 comments:

Brady and Patrice said...

How sad! When Ayda was 1 1/2 she sliced her forehead open on our coffee table she got 3 stiches. I used mederma on it religiously and you can barely see the scar now. I hope mylee heals well.

Peck Family said...

Tiffany your little one is so Beautiful with stitches and all! We miss you guys.

Peck Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.