Monday, January 17, 2011

Only 3 Months Later . . . . . And a Big Announcement!!!!

So, at least I'm writing after only 3 months instead of 6, but I know I need to be better.
Anyways Christmas was totally AWESOME this year because we got to spend it with family, which we haven't been able to do for the past 2 years, and we were so excited to see them all. Mylee especially because she just loves loves loves all of her Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles and her cousin Andrew and her new cousin baby Katie( who is absolutely adorable).

We went to the Nutcracker ballet, bowling, shopping, to the movies and even played in the snow. Mylee had a wonderful Christmas and got everything she asked for, even the over glorified Unicorn Pillow Pet she's been wanting for the past 3 months.

We stayed with family for about 3 weeks and it was really hard to come home, but we had a big surprise waiting for us.

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am about 4 1/2 months along and we found out what we were having last week.
I've been nervous to announce it until now, but I think we're in the clear so I feel much better about spreading the news.
Mylee wanted a girl and is still getting used to the idea of a baby brother, but I think she's pretty excited to be my big helper. She's already asking if she can help me change diapers and stuff.









9 comments:

The Draxler Days said...

I am SO happy for you! I have been wondering about you and thinking about calling to chat! When are you due? We are going through St. George this weekend and wish we could stop and see you...too bad you won't be there! Hope life is good and so excited for you!

Brady and Patrice said...

Congrats! It's so fun to have a boy and a girl and see how different they are! :)

Jessica Toronto said...

congratulations we are so excited for you and your family. Kyla wanted and got for christmas the unicorn pillow pet as well. She sleeps with it every night.

TulsaT said...

Oh that is so exciting. She will love a little brother.

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

WAHOO!! CONGRATS! :) Glad you had a great Christmas!

Michelle said...

Yay! A baby! CONGRATS!

danielandjamaica said...

We're crossin our fingers for a boy too! Mya is the only one who says she wants a baby sister, if she gets her way she and I might have to move over to your parents while the storm clears at our house! :)

Kurtis and Iva said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you guys!

Peck Family said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!