Monday, August 27, 2012

MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE!

I'm not much of a blogger. In fact I've never blogged a single word, so I guess you could say I'm not a blogger at all. However, this is definitely blog breaking barrier worthy and if I didn't post it, it probably would never have been posted.

See that hot girl wearing #186 ( alright,  now stop looking ) that would be my Wife! That thing she is putting around her neck is a medal for 1st place in her first organized 5K run!!!  Not only is it 1st place but it's first in her age group of 19-29 year olds, which without giving away her age, is even more impressive.


She will be mad when she finds out I posted this, but Tiff this is yet more evidence of what a completely AWESOME Wife, Mom, and apparently runner you are! We love you!!!

5 comments:

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Go Tiffany! We visited the Moo's last night - and they told us all about your fantastic run!

THE BANGARTS said...

That's awesome! I miss my Tiffany!

Shupes said...

We agree! You are beyond awesome! Love you!

Dana said...

She is all Austin says she is and more! She is always a amazing us with her talents! Go Tiff-we love you.

Dana said...

She is all Austin says she is and more! She is always a amazing us with her talents! Go Tiff-we love you.