Monday, July 2, 2007

Mylee found her toes

The other day Mylee discovered she could touch her toes. She can stuff them all in her little mouth. It's so cute watching her develop these new things. I can't wait to see what's next. Yesterday before church she laughed for the first time. It didn't last very long, but it was sooooo cute. This morning I made her giggle even longer.
For the Forth of July we are heading to California to pick up our new car. We're going to spend some time at the beach, so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of Mylee playing in the sand and in the ocean.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey you guys! How fun that you have a blog! I totally didn't know that you have one. Anyway, TJ and I have one too! And so does Mindy. Anyway, our blog address is http://lotz-family.blogspot.com

Your little girl is adorable!!!