Saturday, July 14, 2007

We recently traveled down to Tucson, AZ to pick up another new car. After we had just bought the Honda Pilot, Austin found an Acura MDX for sale down in Tucson that he decided he wanted even more, so we put our Pilot up for sale and a week later we had an offer from a family in Tucson. So we were on our way to Tucson to drop of our Pilot and drive home the Acura. I know what your thinking, those Muranaka's are crazy, but hey, we got a pretty awesome car. It only took selling 4 cars, 2 trips to California and one trip to Tucson to get it, that's all. I just want to clarify that none of this was my idea, it was all Austin, but being the supportive wife I am I followed my husband over 800 miles to get his dream car. I don't think we'll be getting a new car for a long long time so I guess it's a good thing that we found a car we're very happy with.
As for the rest of the family news, Mylee is rolling all over the place. I can't leave her alone for a second. She now loves to lie on her stomach when she's asleep, which of coarse makes me nervous, but she's been doing okay. The other day I came in to check on her and she was asleep with her legs tucked up under and her little bum in the air. It was so adorable. I'll have to take a picture. some time.
Also this last week, Austin took his big board test. It was supper hard, but I'm sure he'll do fine. We're both just happy it's over and done with. Now I get my husband back and he can focus on the rest of his school work and being a dad.
Thanks for everyone's love and support always, we love you all.

3 comments:

Peck Family said...

Mylee is so perfect! I like your wheels! :)

R&J Peterson Family said...

Hello there! We wanted to say hi from Loa, Utah. We are doing great and Ryan is on vacation this month so we are enjoying some family time. Congratulations Austin on your 2nd year boards. Ryan said the whole class passed that is wonderful. Mylee is getting so big... Wow! How fun. We hope you are all well.

Jeppesen Family said...

I was so jealous (but happy for you) when Nathan told me you guys got a MDX! That's so fun! and I find it hilarious how you guys went through so many cars so fast.
I think the guys get so stressed from school that they come up with these wacky ideas. Nathan has recently had a few that, like you, I went along with as his supportive wife. :)