Friday, October 5, 2007

Mylee becomes a Big Girl





















Sorry it's been a while since I've updated our blog. We've just been pretty busy with trips and school and now that Mylee's crawling I don't get a lot of sit down time. Yep she's everywhere now, crawling and climbing up anything she can. Her favorite game is chasing Skipper around the house trying to grab his tail. I don't think it's Skipper's idea of fun, but atleast he gets some attention.
Mylee has begun to eat cereal and baby food, and of course anything else she can sneek into her mouth when we're not looking. Her latest scandal is playing with Skipper's food and water. We have to hide it from her now so she won't be tempted.
Mylee has also sprouted a couple of teeth. They're the two front bottom teeth and they look pretty good. She loves to feel them with her tongue. I can't believe she's almost 7 months old already.

Austin just started his 3rd year rotations and seems to be loving the hands on experience. His first rotation is dermatology at the VA Hospital and he's learning alot. We are already deciding 4th year rotations and it looks like we're going to be on the road quite a bit. The three clerkships we're pretty sure about are Worcester, MA, St. Louis, MO, and Tacoma, WA. East coast, midwest, and west coast, I'm way excited. I hope everything will work out.

I'm just keeping busy doing mom stuff. I still teach a couple of violin students and I've started to babysit a 4 1/2 month old little boy 3 times a week. It keeps me busy. Well, hopefully I'll stay more on the ball and keep our blog better updated.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Tiffany-

I LOVE your family pictures and the pictures of Mylee- she has gotten SO big and is absolutaly adorable!!! I'm glad to hear that you are both liking Austin's third year! Isn't it a thousand times better than 2nd? We miss you tons and give me a call if you have any questions about externship stuff like rental car info, etc.
Love Emily

Haven said...

Hey, Tiffany!

Looks like you've been up to some good things since I last saw you. You're family is adorable!

Haven
http://hurtfamily04.blogspot.com