Wednesday, October 31, 2007










Happy Halloween everyone! It's Mylee's first Halloween and we're being party poopers because we already celebrated it twice. We went to an awesome Halloween party last week and we just finished up the ward trunk or treat carnival last weekend. Our family always likes to keep to a theme with our costumes, so this year Austin's idea was to do "Green Acres". I was the darling "Lisa" and Austin was "Oliver" and Mylee was our pet pig Alfredina (Alfred's cousin). Of coarse Mylee was the cutest. We decorated our trunk like a barn and had the theme song to Green Acres playing in the background. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to charm the judges, but we had fun anyway and it was a great time. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Austin's even wearing real cowboy boots.



We have some more exciting news to share about Mylee. She took her first two steps today! She's not even 8 months old and she's almost walking. Crazy. I know it will be the end of my world when she really starts to walk, but how can stop her. It's too exciting to watch them grow and learn. She also started to wave hello and good bye and she'll clap her hands together. It's so cute. I know, I admit I'm a pretty proud mommy. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

adorable! we missed the trunk or treat, so it's fun seein the pics! your baba is SO cute! :)

Kurtis and Iva said...

Tiffany is that you?! Just found your blog and thought I'd say hello! Your little girl is looking cute!