Monday, April 7, 2008






I hope everyone had a wonderful conference weekend. I know I did. Wasn't it so amazing to stand and sustain our new prophet Thomas S. Monson? I bet that would be a sight to behold watching members around the world stand in unison to sustain the Prophet of the church. I'm so excited to see how the church will blossom and continue to grow under the direction of our new prophet. I'm sure he will follow in the footsteps of Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley and continue to spread the gospel to every corner of the globe.


During Satuday afternoon we took a little trip to Anthem and visited their farmers market. We bought some yummy veggies and had a little picnic at that awesome park up there. Mylee had fun playing in the water and walking Ibo, the Toronto's Shitzu, who we were dog sitting. It was just a beautiful day to be outdoors enjoying all of the beautiful sights and smells around us. Pretty soon it's going to be too hot to even get the mail.


I forgot last time to tell you exactly where we're headed for Austin's fourth year. We did a very good job at trying to see every corner of the U.S. First in July we're headed to Indiana, August will be in Michigan with the Rigbys (yea), September is Washington, October will be Pennsylvania, and lastly November -May will be in San Antonio Texas. Don't worry we'll still be faithful Jazz/Suns fans. I know it makes me dizzy even thinking about it, but hey, we're still young and have our whole lives ahead of us, so we might as well have as many adventures as we can before we have to really settle down and get serious.
Well that's enough gabbing for now. Have a super wonderful day!

1 comment:

Larzipan said...

Hey Tiffany what's up?! i saw you post your blog address on Caci's facebook wall and I couldn't resist... I love reading people's updates and seeing pictures of their families! Your little Mylee is so cute! I have a little 5 month old girl and a 2 year old boy... Seeing your pictures makes me excited for when she gets older. Also, it sounds like you are such a good wife to Austin! I think that's one of the hardest things about being married for me, handing over the reins to someone else and letting them drive... I didn't know I was such a control freak until I got married... who knew?!