Thursday, May 15, 2008


We're already feeling the hot summer sun here in Phoenix, and for some reason I don't think I'm going to miss it at all. I do here that where I'm going I get to look forward to humidity which is probably just as worse, but at least it will be a change. We're getting ready to move here in a couple of weeks. I can't believe how soon it is. There's still so much to do and so many goodbuys to be said. I've been keeping busy with the Stake musical, Hello Dolly. I'm playing in the pit orchestra. It's been way fun. It's been a while since I did a musical, but it feels good to be apart of something again.


So I finally signed up on Facebook and holy cow, there are a ton of my old high school budies on there. It's been so fun to finally contact some of them. It's crazy how quickly your five year reunion comes up. Everyone's married and has kids and living all over. I think it's so fun to see everyone so happy and successful.


Here's some pictures of Mylee having fun in the sun. She loves going to the pool or playing with the garden hose outside. We sure to have a lot of fun together. She's getting so dang smart, and everyday she does something new. I love being a mom. Happy be-lated Mothers Day to everyone by the way. Austin had a sore throat for my Mother's Day, so I didn't get to be as spoiled as I wanted but he still did plenty. And he got me a 5 disc Cary Grant collection which has been so awesome so far. Well have a super day.

3 comments:

Blake Bench said...

Hooray! You updated your blog :) What a sweet girl Mylee is! I can't believe how fast time goes by. We saw your mom and dad at Sara Wilkey and Neil Schmaltz's wedding reception. They said you're moving. How exciting and bittersweet at the same time for you. I hope you'll let us know how things go at your new places! Love, Ally

heddomarie said...

Hi Tiffany! I don't know how I found your blog but it's nice to see you are doing well.. Your little girl is SO cute! Hey I didn't know you liked Cary Grant. I LOVE him!

Heather McDonald

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Mylee is SOOOO cute!!!! It it is so great that you joined Facebook-- it's such a great way to keep in touch with everyone! Update it with more pics of your gorgeous baby!!!