Thursday, July 10, 2008

The 4th Year Adventure Begins

Okay, I have to admit I'm not the best blogger, big surprise, but I think that I need to be a lot better now that we're going to be in so many different places this year. I think it's going to be a lot of fun sharing our many crazy adventures with friends and family.



Anyways, so we have officially began school year 2008-09 and our first destination is . . . . . EVANSVILLE, INDIANA. It was only a 22 hour drive, but it really wasn't that bad because we stopped in Denver on the first night and finished the next day. I got kind of car sick the first day and I think Mylee did too, because three hours into our trip Miss Mylee decided to throw up everywhere, making the rest of the journey very smelly, but we survived.



Evansville is so freakin' gorgeous. Every house looks like it came out of the Better Homes and Gardens magazine with yards full of hydragias and ivy and every other flower you can think of. Mylee and I have taken our morning jogs through the neighborhoods and parks and there seems to be no end to its cuteness. I think I could definetly spend 3 years in residency here, but that's up for Austin to decide. Our apartments nice and we have everything we need to make our stay very comfortable, even a Shopping mall close by for my own personal convenience. I don't have any pictures of Evansville yet, but I do have some pictures from our recent month vacation we spent in St. George anwith the in-laws in Phoenix. Like my Daddy always says: Don't forget to say ''Hello'' to someone who needs a smile today.

3 comments:

Peck Family said...

YEA I am so glad you guys made it there safe and sound. HERE we go 4th year. We take off to NY in a couple of weeks. We've been in UT for a couple and Mike is just so happy to have his family with him him even if it's only for 2 hours a day. Im glad we can be with him. we miss you guys and good luck with your adventures. We will keep you guys posted on our end too! take care and pick me some flowers!

Blake Bench said...

I'm glad you updated! I just went to Dana and Roy's house a couple days ago with Chalise (Burger) to visit. We really miss you guys. HOpe you're doing well. Look us up next time you're in S.G. I took a picture of your dog. what a cutie- but HUGE compared to Toby. Anyway, I wish you guys the best. When you move to Detroit, look up Blake's sister.
-Ally

heddomarie said...

that pic of you guys at the temple is soo cute! Good luck on your new adventure!