Monday, November 3, 2008

Official Halloween Post



I love Halloween. Why can't we have more holidays where you just walk around your neighborhood and get free candy. This was a special Halloween because we're staying with our friends in Evansville, IN while Austin finishes his rotation. They live in the cutest neighborhood with tons of kids and cute little families, so it was a great place for Mylee to experience her first real Trick of Treating. Austin and I were party poopers this year and didn't actually dress up, but Mylee was seriously the cutest kitty ever. We decided to do a kitty because her friend Hannah was going to be a mouse and we thought the whole cat and mouse theme would be really cute.




Mylee had a blast knocking on the houses and picking out candy to put in her bag. She was doing really good until she realized she could actually eat what was in her bag. That kind of distracted her from the whole Trick or Treating charade, so we headed home to check out the goods.
The next day was the ward Halloween party in Boonville where we enjoyed a fun hayride, fire roasted hot dogs, and homemade chili. It was a really fun party. Well, I think that's long enough. I'm all about more pictures than words. I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Rigby's said...

Cute Pics Tiff and I love your hair! Glad to hear you are having fun back in Indiana.
Miss you

Telsha Winger & fam said...

That is probably the cutest little kitty I've ever seen;) Looks like you guys had fun.

Peck Family said...

are you serious tiff- mylee is adorable

Mel said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I am glad you guys made it to Indiana alright. It seems like that is the place you like best. I would have to agree, Mylee makes one cute kitty!

danielandjamaica said...

Purrty kitty! We had a GREAT halloween here @ the Sevy's haunted backyard. I didn't get any pictures for you, dang it! But they would have been too dark and scary anyway! :)

Whitney said...

They were really the cutest cat and mouse I've ever seen! Thank you so much for helping take care of my sister and her family! I'm so glad you were there! Good luck with the rest of your rotation and have fun in Texas! :) Whitney Dibble

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable! CUTE!!!!

Tom said...

Hey cute Muranaka Family-Hope you are enjoying you little vacation with Family...how was the surprise? Just wanted to let you know we have one of Mylee's bibs-we can hold it hostage as an incentive for you guys to move here :) (I can mail it to you once you have an address in Texas)