Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sea World

We live exactly 1.5 miles away from one of the coolest place on earth, Sea World.  This is especially fun because Mylee absolutely LOVES fishes.  That was one of her first words, actually.  So for Christmas we decided to get season passes and hopefully we'll get to use them quite a bit.  Since this was her first time, I don't think Mylee really knew what to expect, but after she fed her first dolphin I think she was pretty stoked.  I have to tell you, I think I'm more excited then Mylee.  I had so much fun and I can't wait to go back. 

      
Aust and me in our groovy 3-D glasses

The one and only (okay maybe not the only) SHAMU
Mylee feeding her first dolphin (what a momentous event)



Me and Mylee taking a picture with Santa Shamu


7 comments:

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

So fun!

Shupe Family said...

I am so jealous! I love Sea World. I'm glad Mylee gets to hang out there for the next 6 months! Love you guys!

heddomarie said...

I haven't been to Sea World forever! I Want to go back, looks like a BLAST!

Hipple Family said...

Those pictures are so cute!! We will have to meet up with you guys next time :)

Jessica Toronto said...

Wow! you guys have had some adventures lately. I can't believe how big Mylee is getting. Here is my address: 2727 s 625 w #a101 Bountiful Ut 84010. Will you please send me your address so we can send you a christmas card too.

danielandjamaica said...

You guys are so spoiled! FUN! I'm going violin shopping(for Santa-for Michael) with Tara tomorrow afternoon and Channing called me yesterday for a recipe! ;) I feel so special! You can never have enough "sisters".
I can't wait to take my kids on a trip so we can swim with the Dolphins! Almost everywhere we've been in the Carribean you can do that, but it just seems like it would be a waste of $ without the kids. Guess we could always just photoshop them in, eh?
Have a super Merry Christmas!! Your tree is the cutest EVER! I'm totally using pictures next year!

R&J Peterson Family said...

It is great to keep in touch with all of you! I can't believe how big Mylee is gettting. Good luck on the upcoming interviews and residency picks.