Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You can tell how exciting our life has been since I haven't updated our blog in a while. I'm being sarcastic, we really haven't done anything too exciting to blog about lately, but it was Christmas last week and I think there was plenty of excitement to go around. 

We spent Christmas Eve with Shamu and friends at Sea World. It was a gorgeous 75 degrees with a slight breeze unlike the snow they were getting back home.  I can't say I'm not jelous though because I've been asking for a white christmas my whole life and the one Christmas I'm not there he brings it to me. Ugh! Oh well, we had fun anyways.   

Christmas morning was a lot better this year with Mylee because she actually knew how to be excited about presents and unwrapping them.  It was so cute to watch her unwrap present after present after present after . . . . you get the idea. She was pretty spoiled.  We all were.  
Even though our family wasn't there we still had a wonderful Christmas and thank you family for all the presents.  

Later on Christmas Day we joined a few other families for a Christmas dinner.  It was nice not being totally alone on Christmas. Most of all it was nice to spend time with Austin since he's been so busy lately.  He's learning a lot though.

Oh ya, did I mention we pretty much know where we're going for residency?   INDIANA!!!  It was our first choice and Austin was their first pick so we're house shopping.  I'm so excited.  
I hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Miss Mylee showing off some of her gifts

The first smiles of Christmas Morning


Shamu wishes you all a Merry Christmas

Even I got to sit on Santa's lap this year

Mylee and Dolphins

Just a little sample of what all you Gmas and Gpas missed out on, sorry.

8 comments:

dana said...

I have to admit I have the cutest Granddaughter. She can make me laugh and cry all in the same blog. Give her kisses from Grandma Dana. Also Tiff you carry off the green dress perfectly. Glad to see you're enjoying it.

Tom said...

Kieth and Lindsay told us a little while ago you will be spending 3 years in our neck of the woods-So Exiting! let us know if we can help in the house hunt :) Looking forward to see that cute Mylee again. Feel free to check out our blog too :)

Mel said...

Indiana, wow! That is awesome. I have to say that I am a little jealous that you know already. CONGRATULATIONS!

R&J Peterson Family said...

Wow how fun for Mylee. She is a doll just like her doll. We are glad that you had a wonderful Christmas and congratulations on Indian.... we hope it all works out well for you!

Shupe Family said...

We sure missed you guys, but are so happy you had such a fun Christmas. Mylee is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for the darling video. Love you guys! P.S. I love the green dress on you! :)

Rigby's said...

Congrats on Indiana! We are really excited for you guys, although we would have LOVED having you out here. Guess we'll have to make a trip to Indiana!
Good luck house shopping, and we're glad that you had a fun Christmas!

Rigby's said...

Congrats on Indiana! We are really excited for you guys, although we would have LOVED having you out here. Guess we'll have to make a trip to Indiana!
Good luck house shopping, and we're glad that you had a fun Christmas!

Ryan and Randi said...

Hello Austin and Tiffany! This is Randi Hess (Sanderson) I just wanted to tell you that I think Mylee is very cute! I remember a year ago christmas I saw you at the Dickens Festival! Looks like you are doing very well! Congrats on school!