Tuesday, January 20, 2009


I have a lot to catch up on.  Well, last week we finally visited the Zoo.  It was really fun besides the fact that half of the zoo was closed or under construction.  I really don't think it's fair to charge full price when you're only getting half the fun.  Mylee had a  blast just the same.  She's my little animal lover.  She got so excited over every little creature.  I loved the birds.  You go inside this cage with some bird food and they fly right over and sit on your arm, head or shoulder.  I don't think Mylee was ready to have birds land on her head.  She enjoys birds more from afar than up close. Here's a few pix.
 

"It's going to eat me"


"RRRRRR! a pirate's life for me"


We celebrated MLK Day at the Children's Museum with some friends.  They had a real plane the kids could play in.  Mylee was ready for her Ginger Ale and free peanuts.



They also had  a miniature grocery store with mini shopping carts and everything.  Mylee was so excited to go shopping all by herself.  We all had  a really fun time.


2 comments:

Tom and Angie said...

Mylee is so adorable! You guys look like you have a lot of fun together.

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Hahaha! That shopping picture is so ridiculously CUTE! I love that!