Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Home!!!

Last weekend we took a quick camping trip with some friends.  It was so nice, except for the never ending wind, but Mylee and the kids had a ball collecting seashells and flying kites.  It was just nice to be outdoors and enjoy the beautiful Texas scenery.  





After camping,  we took a road trip up to Indiana to look for a new home.  After looking at a few houses we just kept coming back to the same one.  As you can see, the kitchen is my favorite room. I've always wanted counter space and now I have it!! Mylee seems to like it too. I think it will just be nice to finally have our own rooms and real beds to sleep on.  After a year of hopping about the country, Stability here we come!!!  








5 comments:

The Draxler Days said...

Tiff, it is gorgeous. I am adding your house on to our trip list...hmmm how far away will that be? Oh, I am so excited for you! Well, congrats, congrats! We miss you guys.

Hipple Family said...

I LOVE it and I am so happy for you guys! Sad to see you go though :(

Shupe Family said...

The house is beautiful! You guys did good! I'm excited to come and see it some day. I'm glad you had a safe and enjoyable trip. Love you guys!

Rigby's said...

Oh I love your house! When are you guys moving out to Indiana? HAve fun back in az for graduation!
Wahooo- it is finally almost here!

Tom said...

Hey, sorry we didn't get to see you guys while you were here. The house looks beautiful! What subdivision is it in?