Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My little Fairy Girl


We had a great Halloween this year. It's so much fun when your kids get old enough to really understand and enjoy the holidays. Mylee was the cutes Tinkerbell ever and she loved getting all dressed up. It really wasn't any different than any other day for her.
She dresses up everyday.

Trick or treating was a little cold, but that didn't stop Mylee from filling her bag to the top. She literally ran from door step to door step. I think after a while she was getting tired because she started to say "Merry Christmas" instead of "Trick or Treat" when they would open the door. Austin and I were party poopers this year and didn't dress up,
but next year I think we're going to go all out.

Now it is officially time to get ready for the Holidays so I'm going to get started.









6 comments:

Shupe Family said...

She's even cuter than the real Tinkerbell!!

The Draxler Days said...

Cute! All a little girl needs is a tutu and wings and she can be anything! I love it. That is so cute that she likes to play dress up!

Alishia said...

Tiff, your blog is adorable. I can hardly believe how much your little girl looks like you.

Angie said...

She's so cute. I love the picture of her "skipping" through a field just lik a fairy would.

Tammy K said...

Tiffany - Do you remember me :) it's Tammy Knudsen!

Clear Way BACK WHEN! We were friends haha! You have a little baby who is not such a baby anymore - she's ADORABLE!

John and I were just talking about you guys a few weeks ago. Is austin done with school? Where are you guys? Man it seems like forever ... I guess cause it HAS been forever.

Well my blog is johnandtammyknudsen.blogspot.com
I'm making mine private so leave me your e-mail address in a comment!

Mel said...

Hey, can I get your address to send you guys a Christmas card? Thanks!