Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family Fun!

So, I'm being lazy today and choosing to blog instead of laundry. Sometimes you just need a break. But anyways, Mylee got a special visit from Grandpa and Grandma Muranaka last week and I have yet to blog it. Here's just a few pix. I think they had a pretty good time even though the weather was just awful. Mylee is still talking about how she went swimming with Grandma and picked pumpkins with Grandma.

We took Grandpa and Grandma to the Children's Museum and I think
they had as much fun as Mylee.

Look at my beautiful Butterfly.

Finally the sun came out for one day and while the boys went
golfing the girls went to a pumpkin patch and had a blast.

Here are our lovely contributions to the pagan gods of Halloween.
Austin carved the dog. Isn't it the best ever!!!

Have a spooky cooky Halloween !!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

I'm glad you didn't have your camera at the pool! Thanks for a great weeks. The dog pumpkin looks like the handy work of an up and coming, soon to be famous, surgeon :)
We love you

Shupe Family said...

I LOVE your beautiful butterfly! Tell Austin the dog pumpkin is awesome!

Butler Fam said...

Tiffany!! I was just thinking about you the other day . . . looks like you guys are doing great. Your hair looks super cute. :o) Miss ya here in Texas! Have a great Halloween.