Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Family Pictures

So, I've been promising my mom a family picture for about 8 months now and I am just now getting around to it. My excuse is that it's been too ugly outside to get cute pictures, but now I have no excuse because it's just gorgeous outside so we finally set up a time to take them. My wonderful friend Lindsay offered to take them for us, and even though she says she's just an amateur you can see by these photos that she knows what she's doing. They turned out pretty fantastic and I'm so excited to finally be able to display my beautiful family on our walls. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.




6 comments:

Camie said...

Model family! You guys are so cute! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! I hope you will let me know when you are visiting SG. Liv would love Mylee! P.S. I love your other blog- you are so creative and talented :)

Shupes said...

What a darling family that I love a TON!!! Can I get a copy of the pictures please? We need an updated one for the fridge. Andrew is so excited to see Mylee!

Brianne said...

Oh my goodness you all belong in a catalog!! So cute!! I LOVE your dress! :)

Peck Family said...

OH I LOVE THESE!

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Love them!!!!