Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Latest on our Family Adventures

So it would probably take a novel to catch you up on all the fun we had in Tacoma, Wa, so I thought I'd just upload a ton of pictures and show you what we've been up to. Let's just say this was one of our more relaxed rotations so we took advantage of our time off.




Before we headed to Washington we had to check out Mackinaw Island in MI. It was absolutely gorgeous! There are no automobiles only horse drawn carriages.









Our first stop in Wa was the famous Pike's Market. They have everything from fresh flower bouquets to fresh fish.






While we were at Pike's Market we had to stop by and make a surprise visit to my cool cous Tyler who worked on the waterfront. He was so excited to see us and he taught Mylee how to feed french fries to the seaguls.



And then there was San Juan Island. We spent a three day weedend touring the island and whale watching. It was so beautiful.





Since we were so close to the border, we just had to visit Vancouver. It was only for a day, but it was still a lot of fun.



Mylee and I took a little day trip to the Zoo. We saw so many fun animals. My favorite was the Baluga whale.


Last but not least, we had to visit the Pulyallup Fair. It's the 10th largest fair in the country and
boy did it hold true to that. I don't even think we saw half of it and we were there all day. I think we tried every type of food there though. Corn on the cob, corn dog, BBQ pork, carmel apples, scones, taffy and an elephant ear.


Now we're on our way to Philidelphia where I'm sure our adventures are sure to continue.






5 comments:

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

That sounds like such a FUN trip!! Mylee is seriously one of the prettiest babies I have seen in my LIFE (and that includes GAP babies, if you can believe it!) Great pics!

Peck Family said...

MYLEE IS SO BIG NOW!!! looks like you guys are having fun.

danielandjamaica said...

I added you as a friend today! Come on over to our blog and check out Kenna and Hay practicing their hula moves. They are outside right now selling cookies and kool-aid, I think they've made about $7! :) Looks like you guys are having WAY too much fun.

heddomarie said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun!!! I'm jealous! Wasn't Pike Place awesome? I love all of the flowers.

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Those are adorable picture of Mylee. That one by the water in her blue dress is priceless! How are you guys doing?