Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Girl


It’s is now official, I have a two year old, let the trouble begin. I’m really trying to think positive and just enjoy these next couple of years.  I know it might get a little frustrating at times, but I think it will be a lot of fun.  Well, Mylee had more of a Birthday week this year rather than just one day.  Last week we went to Sea World with daddy, swimming, yes swimming in March, at the pool, and then on Saturday we had lunch at Chucky Cheeses (Scary!). I think that was a pretty good birthday.  Oh, and she still got presents, who’s spoiled?!!!!  Mylee was much more into her birthday this year.  She’s been yelling “Birthday” every time she saw her presents up in our closet, and whenever she sees a cake she yells “Birthday Cake.”


Unfortunately it was just the three of us, but I don’t think Mylee even noticed.  She was way to busy opening presents and stuffing her face with cake.  Thank you grandparents and aunts and uncles for all the gifts.  You are all awesome!!!  Heres a video and some pictures to help you relive the moment and pretend you were there.  We love you all.  And a Happy Birthday to cousin Andrew tomorrow!!


Look at all those presents

We had to be a little inventive for a birthday cake


Yah, that's my daughter




I have to apologize for my annoying high pitched excited voice.  I find that I do that a lot. Sorry.


5 comments:

Hipple Family said...

What a cute little sweetie! I hope she had a good birthday!!!

heddomarie said...

Looks like she had a great one! Happy (late) birthday!!

Barton Family said...

Hey muranaka family its the bartons. We arengoing to st george next week and were wondering if u might be going as well since it is spring break. It would be nice to meet up with u if u are. Let me know. you can email me at bartonfamilyfun@yahoo.com

danielandjamaica said...

That is SO cute! I think my hormones are flaring because I got a little teary eyed watching her sing happy birthday to herself! Kinda like I did the other day when your mom was telling me what's happening the end of the summer around here! I'm weening Mya right now and can't wait for it to be over so I can get back to my "normal" self! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Peck Family said...

happy Birthday Sweet MYLEE