Monday, March 2, 2009

Hooray!!! Sea World is finally open again and we couldn't wait to see what was new.  Austin had to study so just Mylee and I went, but it was still fun.   The only set back was the cold weather and the wind.  It was a bit chilly but we still had fun.  

Mylee is the cutest little girl and I don't know anyone that exhibits more Christlike love for others than her.  Whenever she meets a new friend she immediately gives them the sweetest hug and warm smile. It's almost as if she already knows them.  She will also say hi to anyone, and I mean anyone, even those that you're not sure she should be talking to, but that's just it, she views everyone as someone special and she gives her love to them all.  Why can't I be like that, gosh.  As for my husband, I have never seen anyone so dedicated to his work and education. These last few days he's been getting up before 6am just to study and he doesn't get back until after 7pm. I don't know how anyone can stay motivated that long to study, but he does and it's something I very much admire.  I'm learning more and more from my family everyday and I'm so grateful to have them in my life.



3 comments:

Dana said...

I agree, Mylee is the cutest little girl ever. Both her and Austin are blessed to have you in their lives. Don't sell yourself short you bring out the best in them.
Love, Grandma M

Mel said...

She is getting so big I can't hardly believe it. It is amazing what a few months can do. What an adorable little girl.
Tell Austin good luck for us.

Rigby's said...

oh we are jealous of your warm weather- you guys look great and we're glad to hear that things are going well. Miss you
Good luck on Boards Aust!
You look beautiful Tiff!!